<VV> drive wheels

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 14 18:15:11 EDT 2006

Dave,

I HAVE to disagree with that one - even though I've not really been paying a
lot of attention to the conversation.

You can steer a vair with the throttle on ice once you have the rear hanging
out.  That is what the FUN part of ice racing is all about!  Of course, the
hardest thing you are likely to hit is a frozen orange cone - not ice cream.

Later, JR

'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - "icemobile" 4/140

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for
the private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.