FW: <VV> Corvair Revelations

Ad Dijkstra a.y.dijkstra at xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 14 20:25:41 EDT 2006

>Have I been babying this car by keeping
it to 60-65?<

I cruise my '64 Spyder (top, windows and visors down) at 80 on the Dutch
Highways and keep up with traffic easily.
For overtaking the car has enough reserves and I use them at least once
every trip, just because the car (;-)) seems to like it.

By the way, although being a Spyder, my car has no turbo.

greetings from Amersfoort, The Netherlands,

Ad Dijkstra