<VV> drive wheels NO CORVAIR

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Aug 14 22:48:50 EDT 2006

> A pox on all your houses!  My wife and I both drive 4WD Suburbans in the winter.  It's like having the left and right bower in Euchre (if you're from Michigan you know what I am talking about).
> ggggggg
> Norm Witte

I have no idea what you're talking about Norm (but at least nothing went "snap" in my head like yesterday) but I did find it interesting that when we were driving across Indiana after a big snowstorm and I70 was nearly impassible, the most common type of vehicle we saw stuck in the snowbanks on the side of the road were SUV's.  I think the typical SUV driver gets stinkin' drunk with confidence with their 4wd systems and think that means they don't have to compensate for the road conditions at all.