<VV> (no subject)

Wade Halsey hihal at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 15 11:59:40 EDT 2006

I would have the battery itself checked. This past Sunday, I drove my Dodge Caravan 200
miles to a family reunion in West Virginia with no problems. After it was over, the Van
started but the electronic gauges were erratic. We stopped at the Tamarack (a very nice
place) on the West Virginia Turnpike and when we came out a half hour later, the starter
wouldn't even click. A jump got it started but the gauges were going crazy and it would die
abruptly. A nearby Wal-Mart supplied a new battery and everything was fine again. My
diagnosis was a loose plate was shorting the battery internally at random.

Wade Halsey