<VV> driving wheels

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 15:20:13 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/14/2006 2:40:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dkeillor at tconcepts.com writes:

Having  said that, I prefer a RWD car for any kind of  performance
driving.

Dave Keillor

Just another benefit of California living:

Avalanche 4WD -cause it was all that was available.
Old Intrigue -FWD - Wifes car - car has good power & packaging and
acceptable  handling

All the rest Corvette/Camaros/Corvair "Right" Wheel Drive   (RWD)
- If it's not fun to drive, leave it at home!

I don't own a pair of snow shoes, neither do my cars! - Seth

Per Dennis, though, horrible traffic, earthquakes and brushfires here -
don't move here!