<VV> 8 Track Possibilities

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 15 18:14:08 EDT 2006

I have a rather tired looking, leatherish looking case containing 15 tapes
( a really ODD mixture of music - something for everyone?)  Have NO WAY to
know if they work or not since I don't have an 8 track player.  Make me an
offer - to include shipping from IL to your location.  The case measures
13in X 6in X 6 1/2 - 7in deep.  Probably weighs 7 to 8 lbs.

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for
the private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.