<VV> WINDSHIELD WASHER

Dennis & Debbie PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Tue Aug 15 22:24:28 EDT 2006

The switch is easily disassembled cleaned up and put back together.  You
start by peening the dimples in the case open that hold the back on with a
punch and small hammer.  Clean all the metal parts including the flat spot
on the case that contacts the brass piece, out a little white grease on the
shaft and put it all back together.  Complete directions are in the Tech
Guide Supplement.

Dennis