<VV>Nice thing about CHEAP Corvairs

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 13:47:54 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/16/2006 9:19:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

> A number of years ago I read in C&D about one of the editors placing his
> 427 Cobra in a museum because it was simply too valuable to drive and that
> is sad in a way. Do know that the above car in BJ condition is seven
> figures now. Even in Joe Dirt condition it would be valuable.
>
> Am getting to feel that way a bit about the Judge but the real reason it is
> not driven much is 11 mpg of 93+.
> Padgett

one of the BIG reasons I love Corvairs......My highest value vehicle won't
cost me $5k  if it vaporizes....

My v8  still seems to deliver 14 mpg, even when flogging it, and it and my 66
vert are the only ones that require 89 or higher...

Most of my friends don't have ONE car that cost them less than the  $29k  I
have in ALL  my   vehicles.....

But then..I'm just getting ready to fire off Atlilla the Turbo.......so
things may change.......ggggg

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar, Dually,2 MC's
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!