<VV> "FNADER" is catching on

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Aug 16 15:31:11 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <Sethracer at aol.com>
   WTF? indeed! - Seth
****
As consultant to Master Linguists everywhere, ( free and worth it ) I
suggest we change * NADER * to a VERB , then we can just understand a plate
that would have

Nader Nader    ( for liberal( poor comprehension  ) readers ...
Nader MALL  ( shopping center ... )
Nader U  ( Liberal Arts College ? )
NADER GOVCO  ( a vote for Nader .. )

... the list could go on ... and probably will ...
oh yeah, NADER AMES DO-GOODERS ( not a plate but a bum(g)mer sticker
*********
reargards, ken campbell, being PC socially in Iowuh.