<VV> 4 doors

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 16 17:59:29 EDT 2006

Had more of them?  Stronger?

186,891 4 doors
63,116 coupes
All the Monzas were Coupes.
I thought I noticed "backup delete" on that car, but was not certain.  It
was likely "bare bones" since they were going to destroy it.

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for
the private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.