<VV> "FNADER" is disrespectful

Garth Stapon corvair2 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 19:13:49 EDT 2006

Group:

Yes I am Canadian and I think I can make a generalization that sometimes Canadians are more timid in their approach when compared with Americans. This is not necessarily bad, but there is a difference.

Although I might have some serious issues with what Mr. Nadar had to say about one of my favorite automobiles, I think that it is very disrespectful to crucify his opinion on my license plate or in any other form of public communication.

I and many of my Countrymen will not persecute anyone for having a different opinion than ours.

It's not that is not you do not have the right to voice your opinion, (many Veterans have served us and the Country to give us this right) but some such as I might take the position that Mr. Nadar actually did us a favor by making our favorite car more affordable to buy.

Some might even argue that he - Connecticut’s own Ralph Nadar - forced the largest automaker in the world to review their investment in making the automobile safer instead of just taking the money to the bank.

Flame on...

Respectfully, Garth