<VV> "FNADER" is disrespectful

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 16 20:49:17 EDT 2006

  I think the shear number of corvairs running/restored/raced/autocrossed or what have you, is a sound rebuttal to Nader's point of view - add to that the enlightening report by NHTSA on his allegations and, in my eyes the case is closed shut :)

  With all due respect, I believe this has little to do with being Canadian OR American (unless someone wishes to convince me that there are fundamental differences between section 2 of the Canadian Charter of Rights and the American 1st Amendment).

  Perhaps, it's got to do with the manner one chooses to express an opposing view - having said that, I personally would not opt to use "F Nader", or for that matter "F anything"  :)

  In the words of an enlightened southerner:
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that !

  Tony