<VV> I Have a Dream! - non-Corvair semi-humor - forward opening doors

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Aug 16 22:50:12 EDT 2006

I forgot, but also many new 4 door pick up trucks have rear hinges on
the rear doors. These prevent driving off with  the rear door open (and
also preventing the rear door from opening while in motion) by having
the front door latch plate (striker) mounted on the front edge of the
rear door. Rear door has to close first.

Frank DuVal