<VV> "Disrespectful"?

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 10:17:25 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/17/2006 9:09:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ncwitte at wittelaw.com writes:

<<SNIP>> The fact is, Ralph has moved on.  Love him or  hate him, the Corvair
is long in his past.  Why should we rent him space  in our heads?  Let it go,
laugh
about it, and when the topic comes up,  be glad that there's an interesting
back story.

Norm Witte

And my dear friends, this post just goes to show that not ALL lawyers
resemble the south bound end of a north bound mule!
Thanks Norm!
When I see Ralphie on TV I laugh and change the channel... I do the  same
when some finger pointing politicians & "activist" actors show up  there...
And sometimes I just turn it off... in the grand scheme of things it's just
not worth it. Life is way too short and way too precious to spend hacked off
at  people I'll probably never get the chance to punch in the face.
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson  in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Ky  Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly Editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg
1963  Greenbrier 110/4spd
1964 700 sedan 95/pg