<VV> RE: Ralph Nader

Steven R. Marti srmarti at netzero.net
Thu Aug 17 17:51:57 EDT 2006

<<SNIP>> The fact is, Ralph has moved on.  Love him or  hate him, the
Corvair
is long in his past.  Why should we rent him space  in our heads?  Let it
go,
laugh
about it, and when the topic comes up,  be glad that there's an interesting
back story.

Norm Witte

I remember hearing Ralph give a talk at my college years ago.  Left me with
an impression that he thought all my problems, health, safety, whatever, was
all "Their" fault.  Whoever "They" are.  Sounded a little paranoid, neurotic
or something to me.  I just figure he's a crusader deluded into believing he
knows what best on everything for everybody.  Maybe he's even right
sometimes.  Easiest thing to do is complain and second guess.  I don't pay
too more attention to him.

Also reminds me of an appropriate bumper sticker I remember seeing once.

RALPH WHO?

Steve Marti