<VV> Suicide FRONT doors on an early convert

Guus de Haan guusdehaan at wanadoo.nl
Fri Aug 18 05:23:42 EDT 2006

Op 18-aug-2006, om 1:27 heeft Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per het
volgende geschreven:

> Try again (my name got tacked onto the URL 1st time)
>
> Have you seen this interesting custom Corvair (EM) at the Palm
> Springs event :
>
> http://www.properproper.com/Pictures/
> PalmSprings20061963CorvairMonzaSuicideConvert.htm
>
> Chaz

Great looking modification. I have a big weakness for suicide doors.
But even more for ones on the rear on a four door. I just love a car
like the early '60's Lincoln Continental, the sedan even better then
the convertible.

Regards,

Guus de Haan
The Netherlands