<VV> announcement of a new book

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 12:23:19 EDT 2006

I am  announcing the publication and availability of my new Corvair Rochester
 Carburetor book. This new book, complete with many photos, is a
comprehensive  coverage of all Corvair Rochester carburetors, covering all years and
engines,  showing how to identify and rebuild these carburetors. By following the
photos  and instructions in this book, anyone who has never even seen the
insides of a  Corvair carburetor will be able to disassemble and rebuild them. In
addition,  there are chapters in the book explaining the function and operation
of each  separate fuel circuit within these carburetors. This is the most
complete and  informative carburetor book available on Corvair carburetors.
This book, entitled, HOW TO IDENTIFY AND REBUILD  CORVAIR ROCHESTER
CARBURETORS is 7x9 inches in size and 83 pages long.
It is priced at a low $15.00, plus $3.00 S&H US  and Canada. Overseas postage
available upon request.  Money back (less S&H)  if you are not satisfied. An
email  attachment containing the Table of Contents is available for the
asking.
Send $18 check or money order  to:
Bob Helt
3016 Pearl Harbor Dr.