<VV> "Corvairs in the Curves XVII" - Sept 10

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 19 00:02:19 EDT 2006

The "Slow" WTBRT # 112  will be in attendance for all the "fast" cars
to make fun of .....BUT just don't
get too cocky lest you be beat by a Turtle !!! <GGG>

FrontMan
WTBRT PR
DeckRug Enterprises Inc. LTD
Eastern Rep
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
Corvair Atlanta Member
Corvair Atlanta BOD