<VV> Volksvair

mygroups mygroups at frontiernet.net
Sat Aug 19 10:01:45 EDT 2006

> Clarks has the instructions (and some of the necessary parts)... but
> several of us here have Corvair-powered buses, so depending on the
> year, we might be able to give more direct help... mine is a '71 Bay
> with a Transvair 110/PG... the easiest of the swaps.

VW acquaintance just started this project. Clarks is selling out on
these kits and will not have any more he told me. They have few if any
parts left. With some measurements and pictures you ought to be able to
fab whatever you need.

I have a 1978 Westfalia with a '65 110HP and a 4 spd 3.55 gearbox.

Chris in Cookeville