<VV> Fuel Economy

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Sat Aug 19 20:08:21 EDT 2006

Who is "we" ?   Most people get low-mid 20s on most Vairs in typical
mixed-mode driving. It sounds like somebody (previous owner?) may have
clumsily tinkered with yours such that either the fuel control is
messed up (or if it's EFI, never calibrated propoerly in the first
place) or the ignition advance is completely FUBAR.  Please elaborate
with a description of what mods have been made to the vehicle and how
it was tuned.

best regards-

Jim Burkhard
CORSA