<VV> RE: Corvette

Steven R. Marti srmarti at netzero.net
Sun Aug 20 16:48:53 EDT 2006

"

"This thread sounds like a collection of people who have never driven a
Corvette,
Mark Noakes"

I backed one out of a parking space once.  Does that count?  I was a
teenager and I think the owner was trying to impress me (or give the poor
kid a thrill).

Well to me it was just like getting into any other unfamiliar vehicle for
the first time.  Don't even remember what year it was, what engine... think
it was an automatic....  Left a really big impression, huh? ggg

Thinking about it, I'd guess the number of drivers that have never driven a
corvette far outnumber the number that have.

Steve