<VV> Ford Shutdown NO CORVAIR

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 22:55:40 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/20/2006 12:58:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
kaczmarek at charter.net writes:

Manufacturing experience is
> becoming worthless in the  US.

As I've said before, there are plenty of good manufacturing jobs here, in
Wichita. Most, if not all, of the airplane companies are hiring. Manufacturing,
engineering, just about every type of position. OK, there's not too much to
do  after work, no mountains, no oceans, no forests, but having an income is
better  than no income. I've also heard that there's a pretty good Corvair club
in the  area.

Ned  Madsen
MCCA President - Wichita, KS
1966 Corsa 140/4 speed - Autocross Hot  Rod
1965 500 Sedan 95/PG - Daily  Driver
http://members.cox.net/66corvair/
www.KansasCorvairs.org