<VV> Ford Shutdown NO CORVAIR

Bernie Livengood bernielivengood2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 10:32:34 EDT 2006

Try this on! A person 0ff the street with 30 mins of
training to run a folklift in a wharehouse, starts off
making about the same money as a trained and FAA
certified aircraft (airframe&powerplant) technican,
which takes about 2yrs at the shortest.  There pay
will remain in parity for several years until the
avaition pay starts to move slightly ahead.  Now, are
we up sidedown or what in this country?  I can give
you many more examples of this, but I have neither the
time or inclination to express it here!  Bernie