<VV> WANTED: Late Model Clutch Bits, Bellhousing near TACOMA, WA

Ian Harding iharding at destinydata.com
Mon Aug 21 12:02:41 EDT 2006

Well, I'm back in the Corvair business.  I just got a car with the
usual trunk and back seat full of parts and empty engine compartment.
I am missing a few bits.  The guy I bought it from has them, but is
1200 miles away, so I think I might do better to buy them locally.
The car is a 66 Monza convertible, I am putting an 80HP engine in it,
which will make it the opposite of a sleeper!

Anyone have any of these things in the Seattle/Tacoma area?  I could
go to Portland, Oregon too.

Flywheel (Core or serviceable)
Pressure Plate (Core or serviceable)
Clutch Disk (Core)
Bellhousing (They're all the same, right?)

Thanks,

- Ian