<VV> Corvair Exhaust; attn!: timogensturbo

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Mon Aug 21 13:57:16 EDT 2006

     Can I get more details on this exhaust you mentioned?  At buffalo I fell in love with the exhaust note of "Orange Glow", the Hugger Orange corvair with the white stripes, and want to duplicate that sound.  Unfortunately the owner did not build the car and has no idea where the exhuast came from.

     What I'm looking for is to make my 140 sound like a deep throaty v8 rumble... not because I want to fool anyone, just because I love that sound!

Thanks in advance!

Ray Rodriguez
Ray Rodriguez

Coldwell Banker Lifestyles Realty