<VV> Ford Shutdown NO CORVAIR

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 21 15:39:04 EDT 2006

Hank,

There was a news spot on TV today (I don't believe everything I hear
either.) that Ford wants to "buy out" roughly 1/3 of it's employees and put
them on pension.  I may not have heard it correctly, but it certainly bears
watching.

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for the
private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.  This
prohibition includes any portions of this writer's message which may
have been included in a response message by another VV member.