<VV> Ford Shutdown NO CORVAIR

Frederick Brautigan fbrautigan at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 16:00:56 EDT 2006

they are just shutting down a couple of truck plants so they dont lose any
more money for incentives another words their getting tired of losing money
selling their trucks which were their biggest profit vehicles due to high
gas prices people are buying high MPG vehicles not gas guzzleres.  CorsaKid

<tibbitts at qx.net>; Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per <chaz at ProperProPer.com>;
Frank DuVal <corvairduval at cox.net>

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/