<VV> SBC in a Jag / no vair

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 21 16:38:00 EDT 2006

That's exactly why I put the Olds 350/350 in my 1972 Series 1 XJ-6. The Olds
is a better engine to use than the Chevy 350. The mounts need less
modification, and there are other advantages, like the Olds carries all its
accessories high...some others too, but it's been too long..I forgot what
they are.
These cars were never worth much anyway and the conversion makes a great
road car even better.
I was looking covetously at my 01 Lincoln LS and it's Jaguar/Ford V-8
engine. That 4-cam hemi would look great in the Jag. Hmmm..........
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60