<VV> POR-15 advice

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Aug 21 23:49:53 EDT 2006

I'm working on getting my sedan ready for concours judging at the Great
Plains Roundup at the end of September. I had some rust in the trunk and the
battery tray that required small patches. Terry Kalp welded those in for me last
weekend. Today I brought all the shrouds and air cleaner parts to the powder
coater.

Tonight I did some cleaning on the engine and POR-15 parts of the trunk. I
always wear latex gloves when using POR-15 to protect my hands. But I wanted to
 pass on a lesson I learned tonight. When using POR-15 and wearing latex
gloves  that are covered with POR-15, you should refrain from touching your
glasses or  nose.

Just wanted to pass that on in the hope that it will help someone in the
future...

Ned
aka Spot