<VV> RE: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 19, Issue 157

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 23 07:43:26 EDT 2006

Speaking of your new baby...Are you planning on joining Iowa Corvair
Enthusiasts?http://hometown.aol.com/monza67/iowa.htm

  Also, speaking of labor day weekend...
September 2, 2006, Fire and ICE Time Trials VIII. This year will be the
eight running of the Fire and ICE Time Trials at the Iowa International
Raceway go-cart track in Marshalltown, Iowa. Track opens at 8:00, so be
there promptly. Two timed laps per run and 4 runs per car. Pre-registration
is $25, on-site is $30. Host hotels are the Best Western Regency Inn,
(641)752-6321 at $62-67 and Super 8, (641)753-3333 at $51.88-56.88, mention
the Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts for special rate by 11 August. Contact Bob
Dunahugh, 4441 Deerview Rd.,NE., Cedar Rapids, IA  52411, (319)393-8440 for
more details.

Anyone plan on attending (other then ICE members?).  I have been trying and
trying to get Corvair Minnesota members to drive down,  I think I have
brought it up at every meeting this year!  I think we many have a few
spectators, but I dont think any drivers, other then me (driving the Corvair
TO the race, 4  1/2 hours away).

Eric

snip...>
>Congratulations and welcome!
>
>So, tell us more about your new baby. Saturday of Labor Day weekend is a
>great Corvair event in Marshalltown, Iowa. You should drive your new car
>out
>there and see what the Corvairs can do on the track. Always lots of fun and
>great folks.
>
>Ned  Madsen
>MCCA President - Wichita, KS
>1966 Corsa 140/4 speed - Autocross Hot  Rod
>1965 500 Sedan 95/PG - Daily  Driver
>http://members.cox.net/66corvair/
>www.KansasCorvairs.org
snip...