<VV> LM Headliner Installation

Jeffrey Bahret bahret at emengineers.com
Wed Aug 23 08:50:47 EDT 2006

This was my first attempt in installing a headliner in my 65 Coupe. Got
it from Clarks in their Original material pattern. Followed all the
instructions and it went pretty good as far as the fit. But, it's full
of wrinkles. The instructions say nothing about the final finishing
regarding wrinkles. I've left the car outside in the sun and can tighten
it up on the sides abit more, but it will still be wrinkly. I'm sure
there is some kind of trick I'm not aware of. I recall hearing something
about a hair dryer?
thanks...
Jeff Bahret
Corsa Member