<VV> vv: Fire & ICE Time Trials Attendees Roll Call

Rob Landers CorsaRob at charter.net
Wed Aug 23 09:48:06 EDT 2006

Wow... so the "out of towners" won't just be Tim Mahler and I... very cool.
Now you "Cheeseheads" and "Jayhawks" have me thinking we need to get some
more members from over here (PCCA & SMCC) making the trip.  How 'bout some
OTHER members of CCE making the trip... Rocco, JR, Dominic??  I am a
long-distance member of CCE and would love to see those guys there, too.
There has always been plenty of track time for everyone.

That little .6 mile track is sure a lot of fun!!!

Rob