<VV> vv: Fire & ICE Time Trials Attendees Roll Call

john jncmiller at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 23 20:36:50 EDT 2006

Just for the record I received a letter from the Iowa DOT   (IDIOTS) and they have postponed the revocation of my F NADER plates so the plate remains on my car pending court appeal......ok.....so I am making a Federal case out of it!  Oh yeah....almost forgot...My plate is displayed prominently in the movie featurette at www.30themovie.com
 More importantly I, Sheila and my oldest son will be at Fire and Ice......and we are all awful drivers.....so stay off the sidewalks and out of the bleachers.

F John Miller
Iowa
Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts