<VV> GM shows a '69 Monza at Woodward Dream Cruise

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Thu Aug 24 00:20:01 EDT 2006

Hi,

One of our Motortopia members just put up a huge photo album full of
pics he took at the Woodward Dream Cruise this past weekend. Among
the pics, I found this one, which shows a '69 Monza from GM's
collection next to an early 70s Corvette concept car (at first I
thought it was the 1973 Aerovette, but looking at pics on the web of
the Aerovette, it isn't the same car) and also next to their 2003
Chevrolet SS concept car.

I thought this was interesting that they actually showed the Corvair
in public, next to these other concept cars. Also, how many think
that the rear end of the SS concept car looks kind of like what a
modern Corsa rear end might look? :)

http://www.motortopia.com/album/ssp/p/cars/a/1775/i/
woodward_dream_cruise_2006

(click on the picture on that page to see a larger version.)

- Eric