<VV> GM shows a '69 Monza at Woodward Dream Cruise

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Thu Aug 24 15:55:17 EDT 2006

At 09:20 hours 08/23/2006, Eric Elliott wrote:
>the pics, I found this one, which shows a '69 Monza from GM

That's the Mitchell Monza.   Lots of tricks on it, was in the CPF
Museum for a while, before the museum moved from Richmond to the
current site.

Interesting that GM maintains their Corvair show cars in good running
order, even to this day.   Or, at least the Mitchell Monza and
Super-Spyder both are.     And neither of them leak.    They don't dare.

And yes, I noted the rather in-your-face Corvair influence in the GM
concept car that was also there, argent cove panel and all.

tony..