<VV> British Columbia / Washington State

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 24 14:10:39 EDT 2006

Hey there,

If you're from British Columbia or Washington State we would like to make
you aware of a most unique car show!  Western Canada CORSA is hosting an all
AIR COOLED Car Show September 15th, 16th and 17th in beautiful Victoria,
British Columbia.  We've been working hard to contact owners from all the
various marques that produced air-cooled cars over the years, and there
certainly were alot of them!  The response so far has been very positive,
with our download page seeing over 300 hits in less than four days!

But we need your help!

Reaching such a large and varied group of people is no easy task.  So if you
know of a fellow air-cooled owner that might be interested in attending this
unique event, please pass this along to them.

You can download all the information about the event at:
http://www.westerncanadacorsa.com/Events/2006CTD/CTDInfo.htm

My apologies for intruding on your regularly scheduled discussions.  We look
forward to meeting you at the HOT AIR AFFAIR.

Regards,
Joel Rushworth
westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca