<VV> Fan Tensioner

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 25 02:11:13 EDT 2006

If by "factory stock" you mean proper adjustment at the idler pulley and
belt shields/guides in place, then I agree.  However, I've never run a "cut
down" fan as Andy stated so don't know if that makes a difference or not.
We've had the favorite belt discussion before.  Check the VV archives for
the poll on that.

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for the
private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.  This
prohibition includes any portions of this writer's message which may
have been included in a response message by another VV member.