<VV> 14" Mag Wheel Hub Caps listed on Ebay

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Aug 25 11:17:03 EDT 2006

FYI Looks like what I call the "flat-ring" style. The center emblem has
a ring around it that's fairly flush with the bowtie surface. While this
cap works ok, I've found a better style. I call it the "raised-ring"
style, as the ring is raised  (or should I say, the bowtie surface is
recessed), and the cap has smaller openings between the spokes (less
steel wheel shows). It mimics the factory stock 13" Corvair cap better.
However, this style seems to be quite rare, as opposed to the flat-ring
style.

Just thought I'd mention it, FWIW.

-Mark