<VV> (no subject)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Aug 25 11:52:43 EDT 2006

To a certain extent, the answer is "it depends".  Yes, those wheels can
fit, but you don't end up getting an increase in tire size because the
added width is generally on the outside of the wheel and the tires
would end up hitting the fenders.  With typical wheels of that size you
could run 205/60-15 front and 225/60-15 rear tires.  Wider may require
some fender trimming.  If you go shorter you can gain some width, but
be aware that this will change the effective gearing of the car.  For
more info, see my page at:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/tires.html

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa