<VV> Re:ADJUSTER BOLT

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Aug 25 22:47:14 EDT 2006

i used a cut down special stud/bolt from an older olds intake manifold to
make the adjuster bolt easy to get at. it replaces the stock bolt with one with
a long head that is easy to reach with a regular 9/16 wrench. it makes it
possible to change my belt on the fc's quickly with no wrench slippage. i made
double nuts also by brazing 2 together. the base one is one with the
serratted flat surface to lock better against the washer.it works for  me.  of course
now the belts stay on much better anyhow...
regards, tim colson