<VV> Aftermarket Camshafts in Turbo Engines

ch chu roadrashgixer at msn.com
Sat Aug 26 12:54:22 EDT 2006

   I'm  about  to  build a Vair engine and will eventually turbo it.  I'm
   trying to decide on a camshaft.  A friend, who knows as much as anyone
   about Corvairs, said to stick with the stock cam.  He said a stock cam
   will  work better than any of the aftermarket cams.  I should take his
   advice, but I still just had to ask.

   Does  anyone have good or bad experience with aftermarket camshafts in
   turbo cars?  What works well and what doesn't?

   Thanks,

   Chad  1969 Monza Convertible