When Will They Ever Learn?????Re: <VV> Rampside

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sat Aug 26 14:25:19 EDT 2006

The Rampside seems to be somewhere of European / British influence for
several reasons.

A "friend" of mine knew I was after a 1965 Monza convert for several years,
but the owner would not sell.

The owner moved sometime after that.

Years later, this "friend" tells me the guy came into his store and said he
wanted to sell it.

Did this "friend" get the guy's phone #, address, anything ?

No.  Didn't even occur to him to ask, and thought that it was ridiculous to
expect him to.

Aarrgghh !!