<VV> shifter help

Devin devin at valleyautomotivesupply.com
Sat Aug 26 17:22:43 EDT 2006

Thanks to all who responded to my request.  I'm going to try to get some
time under the car either this afternoon or maybe tomorrow.  Next question
is, what is the proper lifting point for a floor jack in the rear?  I can
see some places in front of the rear wheels that look good for using
jackstands, but I don't particularly want to try to lift it from there.
Thoughts?

Devin