<VV> 500 or Monza?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 00:33:17 EDT 2006

Depending on the options on the 500, there can be several differences
between the 500 and a Monza. Rubber floor matt versus carpet, fixed rear seat
versus fold down rear seat, plain painted glove box versus separate metal
surround, painted dash surround versus the textured painted dash surround, 95 HP
basic engine versus 110 HP base engine, no insulation versus insulation in  engine
compartment, lower trim and different steering wheel horn rings.  just to
name a few.

While I own a 500 that had no options, I have added several items that I
want to improve the drivability of the car. These include a radio and  carpet.

Ned