<VV> Concoursphobia, Part 2

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 19:28:08 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/27/2006 4:21:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
norman.witte at comcast.net writes:

> This morning we left early enough to make it back to Lansing for church.
> It rained all the way home.
> Norm Witte

Whew!  At least someone else drove their Corvair today!....all I see is talk
about which is better...sounds like a FORD pickup Forum! gggg

How's the turbo working?     I tried 3 different exhaust combos and 5
different distributor curves / setups....ended up with 2 psi / 4" Hg  in 1st above
2500rpm, and 9 psi / 18"Hg  in second.  3rd gear now seems to require 105 octane
or a knock eleminator.....luckily I have plenty of both!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!