<VV> Vairy 8

Kevin Spargur southernheritage at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 28 08:44:26 EDT 2006

The Wally World near my house here actually has two (2) Vairy 8's... an
olive drab one with the #8 that comes in the standard single pack and a
flat blue one that is almost identical in markings in the Collector's
Ten-Pack.  I bought both, took the one out of the ten-pack and gave the
other nine (9) cars to my grandson.

Kevin
Jacksonville, Florida
'67 Monza HT