<VV> strange valve/switch (no Corvair)

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 28 22:15:03 EDT 2006

Hi Shaun,

I believe what you have there is the "budget" version of the Safeguard
system....for those with a good ears and fast reflexes!  Much cheaper but
you have to be on your toes to use it effectively.  Some people like a
challenge though!  ;>)

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!