<VV> Re: Zoning issues from Sema

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 22:37:44 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/28/2006 4:43:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lonwall at corvairunderground.com writes:

> And he's how it works - Most of us would agree that there is a BIG
> difference between 20 abandoned Corvairs and one or two. And the laws,
> we would hope, would reflect that. Oh, but this where the devil has the
> most fun. Because practicality says we want it both ways we have already
> dismissed ourselves from any "moral" or philosophical arguments. We're
> in the business of drawing lines.  And like it or not that's always
> where we are.

I've kept myself under control thru out the years by living under The "I
don't deserve it" RULE.

If I don't have a DECENT place to park it...I don't deserve a car, let alone
another car!

If I don't have a decent garage to work in...I don't deserve a PROJECT car.

If I have more than ONE car not drivable [ reg'd / insured and I feel
comfortable going distance], I don't deserve another PROJECT.

If I don't have a decent Wife / girlfriend....I don't deserve another!  LOL!

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!