<VV> Copper sash trim for building WAAAAAY OFF TOPIC

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Tue Aug 29 17:03:14 EDT 2006

I know that this is nowhere near the Corvair topic but I am always amazed at
the stuff you guys come up with and I am desperate, so I figure, it can't
hurt.  I am trying to find some vintage copper trim from the 1920s for the
facade renovation we are doing to my office.  Details of what I am looking
for can be found on my webpage at www.wittelaw.com/119/parts.  I have found
and purchased the glass tiles, but I am still trying to find the copper
trim.  It was originally manufactured by a company called "Simple Sash."
This sash system seems fairly commonplace in Michigan but I cannot find it
anywhere.

Any leads would be gratefully accepted off-list.

Norm