<VV> RE: Were you in Buffalo with your Corvair? If so, does your Corvair have one of the following license plate numbers?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Aug 29 23:59:57 EDT 2006

Hi,

Work on the battery cable research project continues. Three of the five
folks below contacted me. The other two may not be on VV:

License plate: B50A (Pennsylvania)
'66 Corvair built in Los Angeles (I didn't record the model)

License plate: JJ7316 (Ohio)
'68 Corvair (I didn't record the model)

Can anyone help me track down these last two? It would be very helpful to
the cable research.

Thanks,

--Kent